- Development of an electromechanically coupled model for polymers based on fundamental dipole characteristics of polymer chains at the micro level.
- The model includes deformation induced evolution of the the microstructure as well as viscous response .
- Micro-macro transition is realized using micro sphere model.
- Implementation into a 3d large strain finite element formulation to simulate complex coupled boundary value problems
- The physics- and micromechanics-informed model shall enable to naturally predict complex response observed at the macro level such as deformation- dependent permittivity and, moreover, phenomena such as electrical breakdown.
Teaching assistant in The Finite Element method (for M), spring 2018