- Continuum Mechanics
- Material Modelling
- Computational Mechanics
- Smart Materials
Involved in the projects:
- Multiscale modeling of Austenite- Martensite phase transfromation.
- Modeling of electrostrictive polyurethane elastomers
- Recrystallization of metallic materials.
- Whiskers growth and formation
- Simulation of microstructure evolution in metallic materials.
- Modeling of the coupling between the temperature, moisture and deformation of fibrous materials.
Since 2001: Professor, Division of Solid Mechanics, Lund University.
1999: Docent in Solid Mechanics.
1993: Dr. Eng. in Engineering Physics, Division of Solid Mechanics.