- Micro-mechanical modeling of metals, fibrous materials and polymers
- Constitutive models suitable for large scale simulations
- Numerical methods for solving elasto-plastic boundary value problem
- Numerical integration algorithms for path-dependent problem
- Algorithms and methods for structural optimization
- Model for Macro-Micro delamination for paperboard
- Thermo-mechanical models for glassy polymers
- Micro-mechanical models for phase transformation
- Computational design of energy absorbing structures
Since 2015: Professor, Lund University
2009-2015: Lecturer, Lund University
2008: Docent, Lund University.
2004-2009: Research Assistent (Forskarassistent) Solid Mechanics, Lund University.
2003: Ph.D., Solid Mechanics, Lund University